Polymer Post Type Insulators
Our polymer post type Insulators meet or exceed all dimensional, mechanical and electrical ratings as specified by ANSI C29.9 for their equivalent porcelain insulators. Due to their high mechanical strength they can be used as bus supports or with substation switches in those applications where their deflection characteristics are appropriate for the application (please consult Vanguard Electric for deflection curves).
- Manufactured in state of the art ISO9001 certified, highly automated facilities which results in highly uniform and reliable production.
- High strength fiberglass core body.
- Meet or exceed ANSI C29.9 ratings ( Those stipulated for their TR porcelain equivalents).
- Significant reduction in weight in comparison to porcelain insulators of the same Technical Reference.
- Offers excellent hydrophobic properties due to their silicone rubber sheds.
- Special designs with higher mechanical strengths, leakage distance, end fittings available upon request.
- ASTM A153 galvanized cast iron fittings.
- 5 Year warranty.
(Click on the ANSI reference to see the drawing)
|ANSI TR Reference||VE Catalog #||Leakage Distance (in)||Cantiliver Strength (lb)||BIL (kV)|
1. Information as provided is only for referential purposes and can be changed without notice. Please contact us if you require detailed information.
2. Please contact us for special insulators not listed here (different color, leakage distance, strength, standard)